Sunday, May 6, 2012

Random Rambling from the Corner

This is just a short post, I don't have anything exciting to talk about, so I'll ramble about the going's on here at Razzberry Corner for just a minute.




The photos aren't the clearest shots, but I thought they are cute.  That's Shadow, Jack and Bob, from left to right.

The guinea hens have continued to use their new nest in my backyard, so I've been collecting guinea eggs every day.  We have 3 guinea hens. 

I candled all the eggs in the incubator yesterday.  They've been incubating a week now.  The guinea eggs don't look like there's anything in them.  They look just like the last batch of guinea eggs that didn't hatch, to be exact.  But all the chicken eggs looked like they had chicks in them.  I don't know what's going on with our guineas. 

Today I made some chocolate chip walnut cookies from the DoubleTree Hotel cookie recipe I found online.  They are to-die-for when they are warm.



Have a good week!

3 comments:

Farm Girl said...

I will have to try that, I stayed in one of those places once and I did love those cookies. Yours look wonderful. :)

Mary Ann said...

Those cookies look GREAT!

LindaG said...

I like your cats, they're like "You can't be looking at us right now", or something.

And your cookies look great!

It's nice when you can make just an everyday post, I think.

Don't know what to say about your guinea eggs, sorry. Maybe you need a new male. Some guys just have low counts. :o|