Starting weight week 3 ~ 125 pounds
I continued to eat a fresh fruit or veggie approximately every hour as I started into week 3. This included apples, bananas, grapefruits, orange, tangerines, avocados, kiwis, celery, raw green peppers, green beans, broccoli, summer squash, strawberries, blueberries, and others.
Week Three Notes
1. Monday I was dead tired during the day, even though I slept my normal amount of hours the last night. Workouts ceased on Monday.
2. Man, did I crave protein. I wanted meat, fish, beef, chicken, anything. I ate 2 hard boiled eggs Monday at lunchtime.
3. Tuesday I was exhausted. All I wanted to do was sleep. I barely made it till 5pm, I just wanted to put my head down on my desk and pass out. I really felt crappy, dizzy, light-headed, and really worn out. No workout Tuesday. I could barely walk, couldn't even consider running or working out.
4. Tuesday I had a cupcake at 5pm because I felt I didn't have the strength to even drive home. I had shrimp and veggies for dinner.
5. Diet ended on Tuesday. I didn't like feeling so tired, and decided to eat healthy, but allow meat and carbs. Maybe three weeks was too long for the fruit and veggie diet? I had pizza for lunch on Wed and felt great, and went back to working out again. Also I had 2 cupcakes on Wed. Bad girl, but I couldn't help it! There was this party at work, and I made the cupcakes...
6. On Thursday my terrible sugar cravings were back!
7. I ate mostly fruit and veggies for the rest of the week, but allowed other foods too. I have maintained my weight at 125 pounds. I still have 10 pounds to lose, but I am going to increase my workouts and eat healthy, but not only fruit and veggies, and see how it works out.
I consider the workout a success; I lost 10 pounds in 2 weeks and have kept the weight off so far. I think 2 weeks is a good amount of time for the fruit and veggie diet. I wish I would have stayed off sugar; I am going to work on my sugar addiction.
Ending weight ~ 125 pounds ~ Lost 10 pounds on fruit and veggie diet!