Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Lynn's Famous Fruit and Veggie Diet Part II

This blog post is a continuation from yesterdays where I documented the first week on my fruit and veggie diet.  I lost 5 pounds already!

Starting weight Week 2 ~ 130 pounds

On week two I continued my diet and exercise regime, and boy, did I feel great!  I had so much energy!  My craving for sugar was gone!  I continued to eat  a fresh fruit or veggie approximately every hour. This included apples, bananas, grapefruits, orange, tangerines, avocados, kiwis, celery, raw green peppers, green beans, broccoli, summer squash, strawberries, blueberries, and others.


Week Two Notes
1. I got used to never feeling full.   It was ok.

2.  No more sugar cravings!

3.  I learned what a pomelo was!  It's like a huge grapefruit!  I ate 2 pomelos this week.

4.  Once during this week I cheated and had a small portion of protein, such as chicken or fish or lean beef for dinner. Mostly fish. Still potatoes or bread.

5. I started eating 2 hard boiled eggs a day at lunchtime.

Week two weight loss was 5 pounds. Yeah!

Ending weight after 14 days on diet ~ 125 pounds.  10 pounds lost in 2 weeks!

Stay tuned for week three tomorrow!

3 comments:

Farm Girl said...

How was your energy level after two weeks? Did you still feel good and clear headed? Did you feel sleepy at all?
I am good for about two weeks, then my energy level starts to drop and I start wanting to sleep.
I am so amazed that you lost 10 pounds in two weeks!!! I haven't lost weight like that since I was 16 and now it is impossible.
I can't wait to read more. This is great!!

John Going Gently said...

bloody hell

well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Razzberry Corner said...

Farm Girl - you hit the nail on the head before I even posted week 3! 2 weeks is about all I wanted to do with the fruit and veggie diet. I hated feeling so tired on week 3.

John Gray - Thank you! :)

~Lynn