Monday, April 9, 2012

Breakfast Without Friends

This morning sweet Jerry, the outside cat, came up for his breakfast.  I love Jerry and gave him some milk, his favorite!




Bobby, the black cat on the right, used to live outside with Jerry.  Now that the weather is nice Bob wants to go back outside and play with his old friend.  Bob always gets so excited when Jerry comes around.




Jackie, the orange cat, is a good friend. He can always be talked into an adventure and is ready for a fun time.  It's nice to have a BFF.  Jack is staring at the door above, waiting for it to magically open.




When the door doesn't magically open, the boys attempt to push on and open it so they can escape and play with Jerry.  If they did get out Jerry would hiss and growl at them.  When they both lived outside Jerry tolerated Bobby, but never was close to him.




The door never opened for the boys, much to their dismay.
And so Jerry continued his breakfast without interruption.
Good morning, everyone!

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Thanks for the "Day in the life of Razzberry Corner Kitties" !

LindaG said...

We have cats that have lived together for a while and they still only tolerate each other.
Mostly.
We've always had cats and these are the only two to not get along.

Hope you all have a great week! :o)

Farm Girl said...

Okay, I get made fun of about my fat cats. I think yours are fatter. :) I always tell people who wants a skinny cat? Not me. I also get made fun of because some people say I have fat hens. I like round hens.
Your cats are so cute and even Jerry has a round face. :)