Friday, June 15, 2012

Where was this photo taken, clue #2

Where was this photo taken?

I returned from a great trip this week.
You have to guess where I was based on the photos!  Leave your guess in the post comments.
This contest started yesterday, 14Jun12, and the first photo was posted then.
Here's the second clue:


This one is hard, unless you've been there.  If you've been there most likely you will remember this exact location.  It doesn't look like much in this picture, but I didn't want to give it all away just yet!
I bet someone will know based on this photo!
If not, there will be more photos in each subsequent post until someone gets it right!
And I'll even send a prize to the person who gets it right!!!
I'll explain the photos when the mystery is solved.


1 comment:

Ronna said...

Hey Lynn, happy you found my blog. I've been following you for eons!! Love it and am always afraid for the guinea hen updates. I now have you on my sidebar as a blog I love to follow...which I should have done a long time ago. As always, I love your exploits. Any cake help needed, give me a buzz! ronna@mogelon.com