Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Peeps

Peeps - who doesn't love them?!


You know, those sugar-coated marshmallows that just melt in your mouth?
I could eat the whole box in 3 minutes.  

I try not to even buy them because I know I cannot say no to them.  And my waist is continually expanding from eating junk food.  I am working on my sugar addiction...

Right now it's Easter time, and so the store shelves are lined with such wonders, just begging to come home with me.  I try to avoid the junk food isles of the CVS like the plague. 

Last week my darling, caring husband went against my will and brought home some Peeps to me, thinking he was being kind.  Or maybe he was trying to be evil, I don't know.  It didn't matter, there were Peeps... 

You can't just eat one - I dare you!

I ate them all, of course.  I was in the middle of painting my nails and got the Peep sugar stuck to the wet nailpolish.  It didn't matter. Nom nom nom... 

There will be no more Peeps in this house!

4 comments:

CaliforniaGrammy said...

You just taught me a new term "nom nom nom" . . . never heard that one before. As far as Peeps go, I know other people just like you. Me? Don't much care for them. But I'm glad you got your "fix" before you said "No more Peeps here!"

Farm Girl said...

I can walk by the peeps, but it is a little tougher with Cadbury mini eggs.
I just don't bring them in the house.
They are dangerous!!!

Country Girl said...

Is that a dare to Randy? LOL! I wonder if peeps will be at our Easter Dinner?? Of course they will! Will you resist??

Razzberry Corner said...

CAGrammy - Glad to teach you new terms! :)

Farm Girl - Oh, those Cadbury eggs are another thing! Yum! I could write another blog post on them!

Barb - Yes, I'll resist! I don't know if I'll be able to come up north for Easter. I'll have to talk to Randy...

~Lynn